We would like to introduce you to some of the benefits of the infrared sauna:
- As prophylaxis for colds - regular use of the infrared sauna can strengthen the immune system and thus contributes to cold prophylaxis. With an increased body temperature, the cells in the body work better, the metabolism is stimulated and new immune cells are activated.
- stimulates the metabolism and helps you lose weight by sweating - you burn 600 calories in 30 minutes in the infrared sauna.
- helps to lower blood pressure and strengthens the cardiovascular system
- helps with joint pain and tension - Within a few seconds, intense heat is generated, which penetrates deep into the body and can take effect there immediately.
- helps to relieve pain from rheumatism - the deep heat causes the blood vessels to dilate, which improves blood circulation and relieves muscle tension.
- positive effect on the skin - the toxins are excreted through the skin, the skin is cleansed, better supplied with blood and rejuvenated.
Regular visits to the infrared cabin 2 to 3 times a week are recommended.
After the sauna in the infrared cabin, it is not necessary to take a hot or cold shower. Sweating afterwards is even recommended.
Our entrance fees:
Attunement on the massage, admission costs: €8 (20 minutes in the cabin + 10 minutes to relax)
+ the price of massage you wish
Entry without massage:
- single entry
- 5-pack: 59€ one session á 25min. + 5min. Relax
- 10-pack: 99 € one session of 25min. + 5min. Relax
If you have the following complaints or limitations, you should avoid using the infrared cabin:
- acute inflammation
- high blood pressure
- Colds, flu, viral infections
- cardiovascular disorders
- Skin burns, skin inflammation and eczema
- severe kidney disease
- Use of certain medications or drugs
- after alcohol consum
We hope you enjoy the sauna!
Your Ayurveda Yoga Health Team